Cross is proud to introduce the new Cross Peerless 125 Collection. This new collection is the culmination of the Cross brand's rich history of innovation and unparalleled accomplishment. Designed to celebrate our heritage, it's the finest writing instrument that we have ever brought to the market.Peerless 125 celebrates two great landmark moments in the brand's history - the 1889 debut of the original Peerless Pen and the introduction of the iconic Century line in 1935. Fusing elements of these two classic designs together, we've created a collection that embodies the simple, beautiful design language and attention to detail that has made the Cross brand legendary.
Platinum Plate/Medalist finish
Wide nib made of solid 18-karat gold nib adapts to your unique touch
Specially formulated ink flows flawlessly and dries quickly
Includes 2 Black Fountain Pen Cartridges (#8921) that are as neat and easy-to-use as a ballpoint or a rollerball refill
Converter included (#8756) to fill pen from bottled ink
What is VAT?
VAT is a TAX that is applied in all European Union (further EU) countries. When selling internationally there are different VAT rules depending on whether the subject is buying or selling goods or services within or outside the EU. These rules also apply to businesses selling online. WatchExclusive owned by I&M Montres Pvt. Ltd. belongs to this category of business.
VAT-free shopping (0% rate)
VAT does NOT apply for orders shipped to countries outside the European Union (EU) and to NON-EU member countries.
- WatchExclusive uses geolocation software that will determine the customers country's IP address and enable or disable tax-free shopping according to the terms mentioned above.
- If conditions are met, tax-free products prices will be automatically applied and shown. This will be indicated in the Shopping cart and Checkout as "Included Tax Value: 0.00." (see screenshot below).
- If a customer uses VPN services or software to hide the IP address, they must register a new account, with a billing address which fulfills the country requirements mentioned above. Tax-free prices will be displayed after successful registration.
Import duties and local taxes
- Orders shipped outside the EU may be subject to import duties and local taxes which are levied once the package reaches the destination country. Any additional charges for customs clearance must be borne by the customer.
- WatchExclusive will provide all necessary documents such as an invoice, customs export declaration, shipping documents and tracking number, to ensure a fast and successful customs clearance.
- Customs policies vary widely from country to country. Therefore, it is recommended for the customer to contact the local customs office for further information.
VAT-free shopping within the EU (B2B)
- VAT is applicable to all orders shipped within the European Union (EU) and will be charged at the rate of 20%.
- EU VAT registered companies may choose to remove the VAT by providing us with their VAT registration number at checkout. (This does not apply to Slovak VAT registered businesses where VAT must be charged.)
EU countries: Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, United Kingdom.