Oris Aquis Whale Shark Limited Edition Watch 01 798 7754 4175-Set
Oris’s mission to bring Change for the Better turns to the Earth’s delicate ecosystem and to a watch that highlights the threat to the largest fish in the ocean, the magnificent whale shark. The whale shark can grow to be as long as a bus while feeding only on small fish. But this fascinating creature’s future is in grave danger. In 2016, the IUCN made the stark announcement that the global population of whale sharks had halved over the previous 75 years.
- Multi-piece stainless steel case, ceramic GMT scale top ring
- Case size: 43.5 mm, 1.713 inches
- Sapphire glass, domed on both sides, anti-reflective coating inside
- Case back: Stainless steel, screwed, special engravings
- Water Resistance: 30 bar / 30 ATM / 300 M
- Movement: Automatic winding GMT, Date developed by Oris, Oris 798, base SW 330-1
- Functions: Centre hands for hours, minutes, seconds and 24 hours, date window, instantaneous date, date and 24 hour corrector, fine timing device and stop-second
- Power-Reserve: 42 hrs
- Vibrations: 28’800 A/h, 4 Hz
- Jewels: 25
- Indices and hands Superluminova BG W9
- Multi-piece stainless steel metal bracelet, folding clasp with extension
- Special box, certificate, limited to 2016 pieces
What is VAT?
VAT is a TAX that is applied in all European Union (further EU) countries. When selling internationally there are different VAT rules depending on whether the subject is buying or selling goods or services within or outside the EU. These rules also apply to businesses selling online. WatchExclusive owned by I&M Montres Pvt. Ltd. belongs to this category of business.
VAT-free shopping (0% rate)
VAT does NOT apply for orders shipped to countries outside the European Union (EU) and to NON-EU member countries.
- WatchExclusive uses geolocation software that will determine the customers country's IP address and enable or disable tax-free shopping according to the terms mentioned above.
- If conditions are met, tax-free products prices will be automatically applied and shown. This will be indicated in the Shopping cart and Checkout as "Included Tax Value: 0.00." (see screenshot below).
- If a customer uses VPN services or software to hide the IP address, they must register a new account, with a billing address which fulfills the country requirements mentioned above. Tax-free prices will be displayed after successful registration.
Import duties and local taxes
- Orders shipped outside the EU may be subject to import duties and local taxes which are levied once the package reaches the destination country. Any additional charges for customs clearance must be borne by the customer.
- WatchExclusive will provide all necessary documents such as an invoice, customs export declaration, shipping documents and tracking number, to ensure a fast and successful customs clearance.
- Customs policies vary widely from country to country. Therefore, it is recommended for the customer to contact the local customs office for further information.
VAT-free shopping within the EU (B2B)
- VAT is applicable to all orders shipped within the European Union (EU) and will be charged at the rate of 20%.
- EU VAT registered companies may choose to remove the VAT by providing us with their VAT registration number at checkout. (This does not apply to Slovak VAT registered businesses where VAT must be charged.)
EU countries: Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden.