Alexander Shorokhoff AS.KD02-4G Kandy automatic watch
For the black version of the “Kandy” watch, a new material combination is the center of attention. The case has a shiny black PVD-coating. Furthermore, this model is not enameled sideways but the case is fitted with three silver or rose gold-colored and refined wires, which has a modern but also extremely elegant effect. Oftentimes, it is a small variation like this that turn something normal into something special and attracts all the attention.
- Automatic winding movement, caliber 2892.AS with hand-engraved and refined rotor, blued screws, power reserve approx. 47 hours
- Function: Hours, minutes, center seconds, date
- Case diameter: 41x41 mm
- Case height: 9 mm
- Dial: Guilloched with 3D optic, black
- Hands: Rose gold-plated with luminous material
- Glass: Anti-reflective sapphire glass on front
- Water resistant up to 3 ATM / 30 m
- Strap: Genuine croc leather strap in black or brown with engraved massive stainless steel pin buckle
What is VAT?
VAT is a TAX that is applied in all European Union (further EU) countries. When selling internationally there are different VAT rules depending on whether the subject is buying or selling goods or services within or outside the EU. These rules also apply to businesses selling online. WatchExclusive owned by I&M Montres Pvt. Ltd. belongs to this category of business.
VAT-free shopping (0% rate)
VAT does NOT apply for orders shipped to countries outside the European Union (EU) and to NON-EU member countries.
- WatchExclusive uses geolocation software that will determine the customers country's IP address and enable or disable tax-free shopping according to the terms mentioned above.
- If conditions are met, tax-free products prices will be automatically applied and shown. This will be indicated in the Shopping cart and Checkout as "Included Tax Value: 0.00." (see screenshot below).
- If a customer uses VPN services or software to hide the IP address, they must register a new account, with a billing address which fulfills the country requirements mentioned above. Tax-free prices will be displayed after successful registration.
Import duties and local taxes
- Orders shipped outside the EU may be subject to import duties and local taxes which are levied once the package reaches the destination country. Any additional charges for customs clearance must be borne by the customer.
- WatchExclusive will provide all necessary documents such as an invoice, customs export declaration, shipping documents and tracking number, to ensure a fast and successful customs clearance.
- Customs policies vary widely from country to country. Therefore, it is recommended for the customer to contact the local customs office for further information.
VAT-free shopping within the EU (B2B)
- VAT is applicable to all orders shipped within the European Union (EU) and will be charged at the rate of 20%.
- EU VAT registered companies may choose to remove the VAT by providing us with their VAT registration number at checkout. (This does not apply to Slovak VAT registered businesses where VAT must be charged.)
EU countries: Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, United Kingdom.