- Swiss made electro-mechanical movement lubricated with oil bath, personalized to U-BOAT specifications
- Hours, minutes, bidirectional inner bezel, with hours and 30-minute intervals that synchronize with the additional hand so as to display the two different time zones.
- Stainless steel AISI 316L case, with DLC coating, completely filled with a special oil that emphasizes the dial,creating the illusion of the absence of glass, and an optical effect of a more intense black and higher legibility. Visible air bubble on the dial to compensate the temperature variations.
- Distinguishing crown on left side
- Case Diameter: 45 mm
- Innovative locking system (Locking ring system) with quick battery replacement on the case back
- Dial: two superimposed layers, black, with rotating inner bezel. Hands and indexes in beige colour treated with superluminova. Second time zone hand in red color.
- High quality curved sapphire crystal
- WATER RESISTANCE: 100 M, 10 ATM
- Ultra-resistant vulcanised rubber strap in black color
- Tongue buckle in steel, Width: 22/20 mm
What is VAT?
VAT is a TAX that is applied in all European Union (further EU) countries. When selling internationally there are different VAT rules depending on whether the subject is buying or selling goods or services within or outside the EU. These rules also apply to businesses selling online. WatchExclusive owned by I&M Montres Pvt. Ltd. belongs to this category of business.
VAT-free shopping (0% rate)
VAT does NOT apply for orders shipped to countries outside the European Union (EU) and to NON-EU member countries.
- WatchExclusive uses geolocation software that will determine the customers country's IP address and enable or disable tax-free shopping according to the terms mentioned above.
- If conditions are met, tax-free products prices will be automatically applied and shown. This will be indicated in the Shopping cart and Checkout as "Included Tax Value: 0.00." (see screenshot below).
- If a customer uses VPN services or software to hide the IP address, they must register a new account, with a billing address which fulfills the country requirements mentioned above. Tax-free prices will be displayed after successful registration.
Import duties and local taxes
- Orders shipped outside the EU may be subject to import duties and local taxes which are levied once the package reaches the destination country. Any additional charges for customs clearance must be borne by the customer.
- WatchExclusive will provide all necessary documents such as an invoice, customs export declaration, shipping documents and tracking number, to ensure a fast and successful customs clearance.
- Customs policies vary widely from country to country. Therefore, it is recommended for the customer to contact the local customs office for further information.
VAT-free shopping within the EU (B2B)
- VAT is applicable to all orders shipped within the European Union (EU) and will be charged at the rate of 20%.
- EU VAT registered companies may choose to remove the VAT by providing us with their VAT registration number at checkout. (This does not apply to Slovak VAT registered businesses where VAT must be charged.)
EU countries: Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden.