- Case size (H× W× D): 51,6 × 51,5 × 14,6 mm
- Weight: 59 g
- Case / bezel material: Mineral glass (resin with stainless steel)
- Band: rubber
- Water resistance: 100-meter water resistance
- Smart Access Technology: Smart Access makes it easy to operate multi-function watches. Simply pulling out and rotating the crown provides intuitive control over all functions
- Solar powered
- Full-Auto LED Light: If the ambient light fades, a turn of your wrist illuminates the watch display particularly brightly and in color
- Neo-display: A luminous coating provides long-term illumination in the dark after only a short exposure to light
- Altimeter: to 10,000 m
- Barometer: 260 to 1,100 hPa
- World time function: Displays the current time in major cities and specific areas around the world
- Radio signal reception (EU, USA, Japan, China)
- Digital compass
- Stopwatch: 1/100 sec. to 24 hours
- Countdown timer: 1/1 min. to 1 hour
- 5 daily alarms
- Sound on/off button
- Display range: -10 to 60℃ (14 to 140℉)
- 12/24-hour format
What is VAT?
VAT is a TAX that is applied in all European Union (further EU) countries. When selling internationally there are different VAT rules depending on whether the subject is buying or selling goods or services within or outside the EU. These rules also apply to businesses selling online. WatchExclusive owned by I&M Montres Pvt. Ltd. belongs to this category of business.
VAT-free shopping (0% rate)
VAT does NOT apply for orders shipped to countries outside the European Union (EU) and to NON-EU member countries.
- WatchExclusive uses geolocation software that will determine the customers country's IP address and enable or disable tax-free shopping according to the terms mentioned above.
- If conditions are met, tax-free products prices will be automatically applied and shown. This will be indicated in the Shopping cart and Checkout as "Included Tax Value: 0.00." (see screenshot below).
- If a customer uses VPN services or software to hide the IP address, they must register a new account, with a billing address which fulfills the country requirements mentioned above. Tax-free prices will be displayed after successful registration.
Import duties and local taxes
- Orders shipped outside the EU may be subject to import duties and local taxes which are levied once the package reaches the destination country. Any additional charges for customs clearance must be borne by the customer.
- WatchExclusive will provide all necessary documents such as an invoice, customs export declaration, shipping documents and tracking number, to ensure a fast and successful customs clearance.
- Customs policies vary widely from country to country. Therefore, it is recommended for the customer to contact the local customs office for further information.
VAT-free shopping within the EU (B2B)
- VAT is applicable to all orders shipped within the European Union (EU) and will be charged at the rate of 20%.
- EU VAT registered companies may choose to remove the VAT by providing us with their VAT registration number at checkout. (This does not apply to Slovak VAT registered businesses where VAT must be charged.)
EU countries: Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden.