- HOURS, MINUTES, SECONDS, MONTH, DAY, DATE POINTER, CHRONOGRAPH
- FC-296 CALIBER, QUARTZ
- 54 MONTHS BATTERY LIFE, 13 JEWELS
- POLISHED STAINLESS STEEL 3-PART CASE
- DIAMETER OF 40 MM
- HEIGHT OF 10,56 MM
- SCRATCH-RESISTANT CONVEX SAPPHIRE CRYSTAL
- CLOSED CASE BACK
- WATER-RESISTANT UP TO 3 ATM/30M/100FT
- DARK GREY DIAL WITH SUNRAY FINISHING
- APPLIED SILVER COLOR INDEXES
- SECONDS GRADUATION AND DATE GRADUATION ON OUTER RING
- SILVER COLOR HOUR AND MINUTE HANDS
- SILVER COLOR CHRONOGRAPH SECOND HAND IN THE CENTER
- SILVER COLOR DATE HAND WITH RED ARROW IN THE CENTER
- SECONDS COUNTER AT 3 O’CLOCK WITH SILVER COLOR HAND AND WHITE GRADUATION
- CHRONOGRAPH 10TH OF A SECOND COUNTER AT 6 O’CLOCK WITH SILVER COLOR HAND AND WHITE GRADUATION
- CHRONOGRAPH 30 MINUTES COUNTER AT 9 O’CLOCK WITH SILVER COLOR HAND AND WHITE GRADUATION
- DAY AND MONTH WINDOW AT 12 O’CLOCK
- BLACK CALF LEATHER STRAP WITH BLACK STITCHING
What is VAT?
VAT is a TAX that is applied in all European Union (further EU) countries. When selling internationally there are different VAT rules depending on whether the subject is buying or selling goods or services within or outside the EU. These rules also apply to businesses selling online. WatchExclusive owned by I&M Montres Pvt. Ltd. belongs to this category of business.
VAT-free shopping (0% rate)
VAT does NOT apply for orders shipped to countries outside the European Union (EU) and to NON-EU member countries.
- WatchExclusive uses geolocation software that will determine the customers country's IP address and enable or disable tax-free shopping according to the terms mentioned above.
- If conditions are met, tax-free products prices will be automatically applied and shown. This will be indicated in the Shopping cart and Checkout as "Included Tax Value: 0.00." (see screenshot below).
- If a customer uses VPN services or software to hide the IP address, they must register a new account, with a billing address which fulfills the country requirements mentioned above. Tax-free prices will be displayed after successful registration.
Import duties and local taxes
- Orders shipped outside the EU may be subject to import duties and local taxes which are levied once the package reaches the destination country. Any additional charges for customs clearance must be borne by the customer.
- WatchExclusive will provide all necessary documents such as an invoice, customs export declaration, shipping documents and tracking number, to ensure a fast and successful customs clearance.
- Customs policies vary widely from country to country. Therefore, it is recommended for the customer to contact the local customs office for further information.
VAT-free shopping within the EU (B2B)
- VAT is applicable to all orders shipped within the European Union (EU) and will be charged at the rate of 20%.
- EU VAT registered companies may choose to remove the VAT by providing us with their VAT registration number at checkout. (This does not apply to Slovak VAT registered businesses where VAT must be charged.)
EU countries: Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden.