Welcome to the Express Lane
The VERTIX 2 can talk to all five major satellite systems (GPS, GLONASS, Galileo, QZSS, and Beidou) at the same time. It even offers Dual Frequency satellite communication - an express lane for a faster, better signal previously only available in aviation products. VERTIX 2 brings huge improvements to GPS plotting when navigating between tall buildings, deep within the forest, or alongside rock walls, which have been considered an accuracy challenge for previous generations of GPS watches.
Even More Power
- Built from the ground up, the VERTIX 2 utilizes our next-generation chipset and processor, allowing for a better and faster COROS experience. With these advancements, VERTIX 2 is over 20% faster than the original VERTIX
The Big Screen
- A 1.4-inch screen with 16% higher resolution allows the VERTIX 2 to present more information at a glance and keep you updated with key metrics anytime and anywhere. The VERTIX 2 also supports up to eight data fields on a single page giving you more of the information you crave throughout your activities.
Mind-Blowing Battery Life (Again)
- What happens when you take the amazing COROS battery efficiency and make it even better? Look no further than the VERTIX 2 to find out. VERTIX 2 offers the longest battery life you’ve ever seen in a GPS Watch. With 140 hours of standard full GPS tracking and 60 days of normal use, the VERTIX 2 more than doubles the battery life of its already market leading predecessor. VERTIX 2 is ready for your longest and toughest adventure
Who Runs the World
- The VERTIX 2 GPS Adventure Watch offers global offline mapping, and includes: Landscape, Topo, and Hybrid modes. The VERTIX 2 comes with a full global Landscape map out of the box and users can download their Topo map by regions for free from COROS.com. By zooming in and out of the map with the digital-dial, or dragging around the map with the highly-responsive touch screen, the VERTIX 2 offers the best experience for on-wrist navigation
- With the VERTIX 2 ECG (Electrocardiogram) capabilities, you can use your GPS Watch to measure your Heart Rate Variability (HRV) straight from your wrist. HRV is an ideal metric for measuring your body’s response to stress and its ability to recover. The COROS system converts each individualized HRV into an easily comparable metric from athlete to athlete
We’ve got the beat
- With 32 GB of onboard storage, the VERTIX 2 can hold more data, more workouts, more routes and for the first time in a COROS GPS Watch - music. Now you can download and control your audio files straight from your GPS Watch. Additional Wi-fi capabilities are also available on the VERTIX 2 adding even greater possibilities for accessory pairing and more
- If you have an action camera, including GoPro 9, GoPro 10, Insta360 One X2, or Insta360 One R, you can now control your camera from your GPS Watch. This means you can also place your camera out of your arms’ reach to get the best shots
- All-satellite Dual-frequency GNSS Chipset
- GPS, GLONASS, Galileo, Beidou, QZSS
- Global Offline Street and Topographical Maps
- Touchscreen and Digital Dial-enabled Breadcrumb Navigation
- Back to Start
- Elevation Profile
- Distance to Destination
- GPS/MGRS Coordinates
- Storm Alert
- Off-route Alert
All-new 1.4-inch Always-On Memory LCD
- Touchscreen (280 x 280, 64 colors)
- Made In Sapphire Glass
- Supports Up To 8 Data Fields Per Screen
- Daily Use - 60 Days
- Standard Full GPS (Every Second Tracking) - 140 Hours
- All Systems On - 90 Hours
- All Systems + Dual Frequency On - 50 Hours
- Standard Full GPS With Music Playing - 35 Hours
- All Systems On with Music Playing - 30 Hours
- UltraMax GPS - 240 Hours
- Grade 5 Titanium Alloy Bezel with PVD Coating
- 50.3 x 50.3 x 15.7mm In Physical Size
- 91g With Silicone Band
- Bluetooth® 5.0 Dual Mode, Wi-Fi®
- 32 GB Memory
- 10 ATM Water Resistance
- 20% Faster Processing Capability Than VERTIX 1
- Redesigned User-Interface For Precise Control And Easy Access
- Wrist-based ECG & HRV
- Wi-Fi Connectivity For Firmware Download
- Insta360™ Camera Remote Control
- Offline Music & Audio Streaming With Headphones
- Waterproof Hard-case Included
- 26mm Quick Fit Band
- Optical Pulse Oximeter
- Optical Heart Rate Sensor
- Electrocardiogram Sensor
- Barometric Altimeter
- Run, Indoor Run, Trail Run, Track Run, Hike, Mountain Climb, Bike, Indoor Bike, Pool Swim, Open Water, Triathlon, Gym Cardio, GPS Cardio, Ski, Snowboard, Cross-country Ski, Ski Touring, Multisport, Strength, Training, Speedsurfing, Windsurfing, Whitewater,Flatwater, Rowing, Indoor Rower
What is VAT?
VAT is a TAX that is applied in all European Union (further EU) countries. When selling internationally there are different VAT rules depending on whether the subject is buying or selling goods or services within or outside the EU. These rules also apply to businesses selling online. WatchExclusive owned by I&M Montres Pvt. Ltd. belongs to this category of business.
VAT-free shopping (0% rate)
VAT does NOT apply for orders shipped to countries outside the European Union (EU) and to NON-EU member countries.
- WatchExclusive uses geolocation software that will determine the customers country's IP address and enable or disable tax-free shopping according to the terms mentioned above.
- If conditions are met, tax-free products prices will be automatically applied and shown. This will be indicated in the Shopping cart and Checkout as "Included Tax Value: 0.00." (see screenshot below).
- If a customer uses VPN services or software to hide the IP address, they must register a new account, with a billing address which fulfills the country requirements mentioned above. Tax-free prices will be displayed after successful registration.
Import duties and local taxes
- Orders shipped outside the EU may be subject to import duties and local taxes which are levied once the package reaches the destination country. Any additional charges for customs clearance must be borne by the customer.
- WatchExclusive will provide all necessary documents such as an invoice, customs export declaration, shipping documents and tracking number, to ensure a fast and successful customs clearance.
- Customs policies vary widely from country to country. Therefore, it is recommended for the customer to contact the local customs office for further information.
VAT-free shopping within the EU (B2B)
- VAT is applicable to all orders shipped within the European Union (EU) and will be charged at the rate of 20%.
- EU VAT registered companies may choose to remove the VAT by providing us with their VAT registration number at checkout. (This does not apply to Slovak VAT registered businesses where VAT must be charged.)
EU countries: Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden.