Your cartThere are no more items in your cart
CX Swiss Military Airforce I EVO 2472 pilot chronograph watch
$717.49 $739.68 -3%
$717.49 Tax excl.
- Swiss Made Quartz Movement Ronda 5030D
- 13 jewels
- Hour, minute, small jumping second at 6h
- Mechanical Date
- Chronograph: 1/10 central stop second, 60 seconds, 30 minutes, ADD & SPLIT functions
- Very easy handling by two push buttons
- Multi-purpose "Flight Calculator" slide-ruler to allow aviatic and nautical calculations
- Solid stainless steel case
- Case diameter: 41.5 mm
- Height 13 mm
- Caseback: Stainless steel, screwed
- Bracelet: Solid stainless steel
- Buckle: double pusher safety clasp
- Screw-down crown
- Screw-down push buttons
- Bezel: Rotating circular slide ruler "Flight Calculator"
- Water-resistant, certified ISO 2281: 20 ATM = 200 meters = 660 feet
- Anti-reflective highly scratch resistant sapphire crystal
- Weight: 160 grams
- Luminescent hour, minute, second hands
- Central second hand counter in red
Facts about the Swiss Airforce (Luftwaffe)
- Their motto – „We help where others cannot”. The Swiss Airforce uses both F/A-18C Hornet and F-5E/F Tiger II, highly modern fighter planes of tremendous firepower – a true shield against any threat from above. The Airforce is divided into 4 regiments and the planes are spread over 12 bases.
- Some of the hangars are hidden in remote alpine valleys, well protected against military and terrorist attacks in their subterranean caverns deep down in Swiss soil.
- The six units of the surveillance squadron form the nucleus of the Airforce and are responsible for policing Swiss airspace, too.