CX Swiss Military Airforce I EVO 2470 pilot chronograph watch
- Swiss Made Quartz Movement Ronda 5030D
- 13 jewels
- Hour, minute, small jumping second at 6h
- Mechanical Date
- Chronograph: 1/10 central stop second, 60 seconds, 30 minutes, ADD & SPLIT functions
- Very easy handling by two push buttons
- Multi-purpose "Flight Calculator" slide-ruler to allow aviatic and nautical calculations
- Solid stainless steel case
- Case diameter: 41.5 mm
- Height 13 mm
- Caseback: Stainless steel, screwed
- Bracelet: Solid stainless steel
- Buckle: double pusher safety clasp
- Screw-down crown
- Screw-down push buttons
- Bezel: Rotating circular slide ruler "Flight Calculator"
- Water-resistant, certified ISO 2281: 20 ATM = 200 meters = 660 feet
- Anti-reflective highly scratch resistant sapphire crystal
- Weight: 160 grams
- Luminescent hour, minute, second hands
- Central second hand counter in red
Facts about the Swiss Airforce (Luftwaffe)
- Their motto – „We help where others cannot”. The Swiss Airforce uses both F/A-18C Hornet and F-5E/F Tiger II, highly modern fighter planes of tremendous firepower – a true shield against any threat from above. The Airforce is divided into 4 regiments and the planes are spread over 12 bases.
- Some of the hangars are hidden in remote alpine valleys, well protected against military and terrorist attacks in their subterranean caverns deep down in Swiss soil.
- The six units of the surveillance squadron form the nucleus of the Airforce and are responsible for policing Swiss airspace, too.
What is VAT?
VAT is a TAX that is applied in all European Union (further EU) countries. When selling internationally there are different VAT rules depending on whether the subject is buying or selling goods or services within or outside the EU. These rules also apply to businesses selling online. WatchExclusive owned by I&M Montres Pvt. Ltd. belongs to this category of business.
VAT-free shopping (0% rate)
VAT does NOT apply for orders shipped to countries outside the European Union (EU) and to NON-EU member countries.
- WatchExclusive uses geolocation software that will determine the customers country's IP address and enable or disable tax-free shopping according to the terms mentioned above.
- If conditions are met, tax-free products prices will be automatically applied and shown. This will be indicated in the Shopping cart and Checkout as "Included Tax Value: 0.00." (see screenshot below).
- If a customer uses VPN services or software to hide the IP address, they must register a new account, with a billing address which fulfills the country requirements mentioned above. Tax-free prices will be displayed after successful registration.
Import duties and local taxes
- Orders shipped outside the EU may be subject to import duties and local taxes which are levied once the package reaches the destination country. Any additional charges for customs clearance must be borne by the customer.
- WatchExclusive will provide all necessary documents such as an invoice, customs export declaration, shipping documents and tracking number, to ensure a fast and successful customs clearance.
- Customs policies vary widely from country to country. Therefore, it is recommended for the customer to contact the local customs office for further information.
VAT-free shopping within the EU (B2B)
- VAT is applicable to all orders shipped within the European Union (EU) and will be charged at the rate of 20%.
- EU VAT registered companies may choose to remove the VAT by providing us with their VAT registration number at checkout. (This does not apply to Slovak VAT registered businesses where VAT must be charged.)
EU countries: Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden.