CX Swiss Military 2755 Rallye Auto Watch
The RALLYE AUTO sets a new standard in its class of motorsports watches: the design of the complete case was inspired by the heavy duty wheels used in rallye motorsports and the ETA cal. 2824 Swiss Made automatic movement is as trustworthy as any V8 engine. The sapphire crystal protects an intricately designed dial that resembes the spokes of a wheel. The RALLYE AUTO is water resistant to 200 meters and is available in five dial colors - silver, black, blue, Monza red and Dakar yellow (all with professional grade luminous Superluminova™ indices) and either a sandblasted case or a highly scratch resistant black DLC-plated case
- Automatic movement ETA 2824
- Stainless steel case
- Diameter: 44 mm
- Height: 12 mm
- Weight: 122 g
- Stainless steel case back
- Sapphire crystal
- Water-resistant up to 20 ATM / 200 m
- Silicone strap
What is VAT?
VAT is a TAX that is applied in all European Union (further EU) countries. When selling internationally there are different VAT rules depending on whether the subject is buying or selling goods or services within or outside the EU. These rules also apply to businesses selling online. WatchExclusive owned by I&M Montres Pvt. Ltd. belongs to this category of business.
VAT-free shopping (0% rate)
VAT does NOT apply for orders shipped to countries outside the European Union (EU) and to NON-EU member countries.
- WatchExclusive uses geolocation software that will determine the customers country's IP address and enable or disable tax-free shopping according to the terms mentioned above.
- If conditions are met, tax-free products prices will be automatically applied and shown. This will be indicated in the Shopping cart and Checkout as "Included Tax Value: 0.00." (see screenshot below).
- If a customer uses VPN services or software to hide the IP address, they must register a new account, with a billing address which fulfills the country requirements mentioned above. Tax-free prices will be displayed after successful registration.
Import duties and local taxes
- Orders shipped outside the EU may be subject to import duties and local taxes which are levied once the package reaches the destination country. Any additional charges for customs clearance must be borne by the customer.
- WatchExclusive will provide all necessary documents such as an invoice, customs export declaration, shipping documents and tracking number, to ensure a fast and successful customs clearance.
- Customs policies vary widely from country to country. Therefore, it is recommended for the customer to contact the local customs office for further information.
VAT-free shopping within the EU (B2B)
- VAT is applicable to all orders shipped within the European Union (EU) and will be charged at the rate of 20%.
- EU VAT registered companies may choose to remove the VAT by providing us with their VAT registration number at checkout. (This does not apply to Slovak VAT registered businesses where VAT must be charged.)
EU countries: Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, United Kingdom.