Davosa 161.576.40 Argonautic Lumis T25 automatic watch
The Lumis version of the DAVOSA Argonautic has been part of the popular Argonautic range since 2013. When first launched, the model attracted much interest at Baselworld, the watch trade fair that draws visitors from the entire watch world each year, thanks to borosilicate glass tubes filled with a mix of gaseous tritium that are positioned on the hands and hour markings. These ensure sustained luminosity without any drop in intensity – even in complete darkness, without an external energy source. This makes the Lumis models particularly suited for use in very poor visibility, both in and above water. The new Argonautic Lumis T25 model also possesses this characteristic feature.
- Swiss made automatic movement DAV 3021, mechanic-automatic, self-winding
- Case diameter: 43 mm
- Case height: 13.8 mm
- Width: 43 mm
- Sapphire crystal
- High-tech ceramic, unidirectional turning bezel
- Helium Valve
- Luminosity: gaseous tritium light sources
- Water resistant up to 30 ATM / 300 m
- Stainless steel bracelet
What is VAT?
VAT is a TAX that is applied in all European Union (further EU) countries. When selling internationally there are different VAT rules depending on whether the subject is buying or selling goods or services within or outside the EU. These rules also apply to businesses selling online. WatchExclusive owned by I&M Montres Pvt. Ltd. belongs to this category of business.
VAT-free shopping (0% rate)
VAT does NOT apply for orders shipped to countries outside the European Union (EU) and to NON-EU member countries.
- WatchExclusive uses geolocation software that will determine the customers country's IP address and enable or disable tax-free shopping according to the terms mentioned above.
- If conditions are met, tax-free products prices will be automatically applied and shown. This will be indicated in the Shopping cart and Checkout as "Included Tax Value: 0.00." (see screenshot below).
- If a customer uses VPN services or software to hide the IP address, they must register a new account, with a billing address which fulfills the country requirements mentioned above. Tax-free prices will be displayed after successful registration.
Import duties and local taxes
- Orders shipped outside the EU may be subject to import duties and local taxes which are levied once the package reaches the destination country. Any additional charges for customs clearance must be borne by the customer.
- WatchExclusive will provide all necessary documents such as an invoice, customs export declaration, shipping documents and tracking number, to ensure a fast and successful customs clearance.
- Customs policies vary widely from country to country. Therefore, it is recommended for the customer to contact the local customs office for further information.
VAT-free shopping within the EU (B2B)
- VAT is applicable to all orders shipped within the European Union (EU) and will be charged at the rate of 20%.
- EU VAT registered companies may choose to remove the VAT by providing us with their VAT registration number at checkout. (This does not apply to Slovak VAT registered businesses where VAT must be charged.)
EU countries: Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden.