- Case size (L× W× H): 52.4 × 48 × 12.7 mm
- Weight: 65 g
- Case / bezel material: Stainless steel
- Water resistance: 100-meter water resistance
- Power supply and battery life: Approx. battery life: 2 years on CR2016
- Sapphire glass
- Alcantara band
SMARTPHONE LINK/APP CONNECTIVITY FEATURES
- Smartphone Link feature: Mobile link (Wireless linking using Bluetooth®)
- Apps: CASIO WATCHES
- Auto time adjustment
- Easy watch setting
- Approximately 300 world time cities
- Stopwatch data transfer
- Schedule timer
- Phone finder
- 38 time zones (38 cities + coordinated universal time), daylight saving on/off, auto summer time (DST) switching, Home city/World time city swapping
- 1/1000-second stopwatch
- Measuring capacity: 00'00''000~59'59''999 (for the first 60 minutes) 1:00'00''0~23:59'59''9 (after 60 minutes)
- Measuring unit: 1/1000 second (for the first 60 minutes) 1/10 second (after 60 minutes)
- Measuring modes: Elapsed time, lap time
- Countdown timer Measuring unit: 1/10 second
- Countdown range: 24 hours
- Countdown start time setting range: 1 second to 24 hours (1-second increments, 1-minute increments and 1-hour increments)
Alarm/hourly time signal
- 5 multi-function alarms (with daily, 1 time, schedule), Hourly time signal
- Double LED light
- LED light for the face (Full auto LED light, Super illuminator, selectable illumination duration (1.5 seconds or 3 seconds), afterglow)
- LED backlight for the digital display (Auto LED light, Super illuminator, selectable illumination duration (1.5 seconds or 3 seconds), afterglow)
- Full auto-calendar (to year 2099)
- Button operation tone on/off
- Accuracy: ±15 seconds per month (with no mobile link function)
- Hand shift feature (Hands move out of the way to provide an unobstructed view of digital display contents.)
- Airplane mode
- 12/24-hour format
- Schedule beeper on/off
- Date/month display swapping
- Day display (days of the week selectable in six languages)
- Regular timekeeping:
- Analog: 2 hands (hour, minute (hand moves every 20 seconds)), 1 dial (linked to each mode)
- Digital: Hour, minute, second, pm, month, date, day
What is VAT?
VAT is a TAX that is applied in all European Union (further EU) countries. When selling internationally there are different VAT rules depending on whether the subject is buying or selling goods or services within or outside the EU. These rules also apply to businesses selling online. WatchExclusive owned by I&M Montres Pvt. Ltd. belongs to this category of business.
VAT-free shopping (0% rate)
VAT does NOT apply for orders shipped to countries outside the European Union (EU) and to NON-EU member countries.
- WatchExclusive uses geolocation software that will determine the customers country's IP address and enable or disable tax-free shopping according to the terms mentioned above.
- If conditions are met, tax-free products prices will be automatically applied and shown. This will be indicated in the Shopping cart and Checkout as "Included Tax Value: 0.00." (see screenshot below).
- If a customer uses VPN services or software to hide the IP address, they must register a new account, with a billing address which fulfills the country requirements mentioned above. Tax-free prices will be displayed after successful registration.
Import duties and local taxes
- Orders shipped outside the EU may be subject to import duties and local taxes which are levied once the package reaches the destination country. Any additional charges for customs clearance must be borne by the customer.
- WatchExclusive will provide all necessary documents such as an invoice, customs export declaration, shipping documents and tracking number, to ensure a fast and successful customs clearance.
- Customs policies vary widely from country to country. Therefore, it is recommended for the customer to contact the local customs office for further information.
VAT-free shopping within the EU (B2B)
- VAT is applicable to all orders shipped within the European Union (EU) and will be charged at the rate of 20%.
- EU VAT registered companies may choose to remove the VAT by providing us with their VAT registration number at checkout. (This does not apply to Slovak VAT registered businesses where VAT must be charged.)
EU countries: Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden.