Vostok-Europe NH35/575B281 Energia Rocket watch
The most powerful space launcher in history and universal space rocket system “Energia” was created between 1976 and 1987. With a payload capacity of nearly 100 tons, “Energia” furthered the development of space research in unprecedented ways.
The Soviet space program further intended the development of a whole range of unified heavy and super-heavy rocket-carriers based on the “Energia” model. The rocket class depended upon the special configuration of the side blocks and the modification of the central block, which would have allowed delivery into geostationary orbit of a wide array of objects up to 200 tons.
- Seiko NH35 automatic movement
- Case diameter: 48 mm
- Case height: 16,5 mm
- Weight: 170 g
- An enhanced hardened 3.5 mm thick mineral K1 crystal
- Exhibition case back
- Screw-in crown
- 18 Swiss-made tritium tubes: 13 pcs. in indexes-reflectors on the dial, 4pcs. on 3 hands and one in sapphire capsule in bezel
- Custom leather and silicon straps interchangeable by just one screw driver
- 1 leather strap and 1 silicon strap included in the package
- Whole watch set is packed to the original XL-size dry box
- Due to the heavy watch box, a handling fee of 10,- EUR will be charged to the shipping costs