Vostok-Europe NH35/575O286 Energia Rocket watch
The most powerful space launcher in history and universal space rocket system “Energia” was created between 1976 and 1987. With a payload capacity of nearly 100 tons, “Energia” furthered the development of space research in unprecedented ways.
The Soviet space program further intended the development of a whole range of unified heavy and super-heavy rocket-carriers based on the “Energia” model. The rocket class depended upon the special configuration of the side blocks and the modification of the central block, which would have allowed delivery into geostationary orbit of a wide array of objects up to 200 tons.
- Seiko NH35 automatic movement
- Case diameter: 48 mm
- Case height: 16,5 mm
- Weight: 190 g
- Bronze case
- An enhanced hardened 3.5 mm thick mineral K1 crystal
- Exhibition case back
- Screw-in crown
- 18 Swiss-made tritium tubes: 13 pcs. in indexes-reflectors on the dial, 4pcs. on 3 hands and one in sapphire capsule in bezel
- Custom leather and silicon straps interchangeable by just one screw driver
- 1 leather strap and 1 silicon strap included in the package
- Whole watch set is packed to the original XL-size dry box
* These watches are manufactured in genuine bronze. Bronze is a highly machinable copper alloy that ensures the highest quality standards of case construction in your new Vostok-Europe watch. As copper and tin are key components of this alloy's construction, the final composite metal is subject to oxidation. As such, after a few weeks of wear, these watches will develop a "patina." This patina can produce a variety of colors on the metal surface and, in so doing, make each bronze Vostok-Europe piece a unique item with distinct case colorization that will be the personal reflection of the wearer. However, should you prefer the absence of a patina on your watch, the case can be polished with any professional bronze polishing paste. We do not recommend doing so, but it is an option.