- Case size (H× W× D): 49,3 mm x 43,2 mm x 13,0 mm
- Weight: 167 g
- Solid stainless steel case (The solid stainless steel watch case provides a valued and robust quality)
- Screw locked back
- Bracelet: Stainless steel
- Water resistance: 200-meter water resistance (Perfect for free diving without scuba gear: the watch is water resistant up to 20 bar according to ISO 22810)
- Mineral glass
- Bluetooth® Smart: The watch is equipped with energy-saving Bluetooth® technology, which offers power-saving data transfer at the push of a button. The watch can connect to a smartphone wirelessly via Bluetooth®, enabling access to a wide range of useful functions
- Smartphone time: Local time will automatically be adjusted whenever the watch is connected with a smartphone
- Super Illuminator: At the touch of a button, the display can be brightly illuminated in a fashionable color
- Shock-resistant: Shock-resistant construction protects against impact and vibration
- Solar Power: A solar cell provides power for operation
- Battery level indicator
- Battery type: CTL1616
- Radio signal reception (EU, USA, Japan, China) - Whether in Europe, North America and Japan or in the outer reaches of Canada, Central America and China - once the watch has been set to the local time, it receives the relevant signal and shows the correct time wherever you are. In many countries, it also sets itself automatically to summer and winter time
- World time function
- Stopwatch function - 1/100 sec. - 24 hours
- Timer - 1/1 sec. - 24 hours
- 5 daily alarms
- Snooze feature
- Multi-language: The name of the day can be displayed in different languages
- Flight Log Memory: In the Flight Log memory GPS precise location with time and date, can be opened by pressing a button. This function can e.g. be helpful for pilots much to their stakes to document and display it on maps later
- Phone Finder: Misplaced your smartphone? All it takes is the push of a button on your watch and the smartphone sounds an alarm
- Automatic calendar with date, day and month
- 12/24-hour format
What is VAT?
VAT is a TAX that is applied in all European Union (further EU) countries. When selling internationally there are different VAT rules depending on whether the subject is buying or selling goods or services within or outside the EU. These rules also apply to businesses selling online. WatchExclusive owned by I&M Montres Pvt. Ltd. belongs to this category of business.
VAT-free shopping (0% rate)
VAT does NOT apply for orders shipped to countries outside the European Union (EU) and to NON-EU member countries.
- WatchExclusive uses geolocation software that will determine the customers country's IP address and enable or disable tax-free shopping according to the terms mentioned above.
- If conditions are met, tax-free products prices will be automatically applied and shown. This will be indicated in the Shopping cart and Checkout as "Included Tax Value: 0.00." (see screenshot below).
- If a customer uses VPN services or software to hide the IP address, they must register a new account, with a billing address which fulfills the country requirements mentioned above. Tax-free prices will be displayed after successful registration.
Import duties and local taxes
- Orders shipped outside the EU may be subject to import duties and local taxes which are levied once the package reaches the destination country. Any additional charges for customs clearance must be borne by the customer.
- WatchExclusive will provide all necessary documents such as an invoice, customs export declaration, shipping documents and tracking number, to ensure a fast and successful customs clearance.
- Customs policies vary widely from country to country. Therefore, it is recommended for the customer to contact the local customs office for further information.
VAT-free shopping within the EU (B2B)
- VAT is applicable to all orders shipped within the European Union (EU) and will be charged at the rate of 20%.
- EU VAT registered companies may choose to remove the VAT by providing us with their VAT registration number at checkout. (This does not apply to Slovak VAT registered businesses where VAT must be charged.)
EU countries: Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden.