- Case size (H× W× D): 49,4 mm x 45,9 mm x 15 mm
- Weight: 58 g
- Case / bezel material: Resin (The resin housing is the ideal everyday companion. It is durable, lightweight and relatively insensitive to cold, heat or other external influences)
- Band: Resin (The synthetic band is equipped with a buckle)
- Water resistance: 200-meter water resistance (Perfect for free diving without scuba gear: the watch is water resistant up to 20 bar according to ISO 22810)
- Mineral glass
- Power supply and battery life: 2 years
- Bluetooth Smart: The watch is equipped with energy-saving Bluetooth® technology, which offers power-saving data transfer at the push of a button. The watch can connect to a smartphone wirelessly via Bluetooth®, enabling access to a wide range of useful functions
- Smartphone: Local time will automatically be adjusted whenever the watch is connected with a smartphone.
- Incoming calls / Incoming emails display
- Super-Auto LED Light: If the ambient light fades, a turn of your wrist illuminates the watch display particularly brightly and in coulor.
- Steptracker: The watch has a built-in 3-axis accelerometer that counts the steps you take and indicates the numbers on the display
- Training Planner: The Training Planner supports your personal training goals and gives a signal by reaching predefined targets. For example, a specific calorie consumption or a certain work out time can be set in advance in order to control the workout individually
- Training Analysis: This function shows training status, fitness level and training load as well as regeneration times. This information provides a good basis for planning further training sessions
- Training Log: A training log stores the number of steps, calorie consumption as well as distance and lap times and helps to compare training units
- World time function: Displays the current time in major cities and specific areas around the world
- Lap memory 100
- Stopwatch function - 100 hours
- 5 timer - 1/1 Sec. - 60min. (with automatic repeat): The count-down timer gives a signal by reaching the set time. The measuring capacity reaches up to 60 minutes. The timer can count back automatically again from the preset time. Five of these countdown alarms can be set independently
- 4 daily alarms
- Snooze feature: Each time you stop the alarm, it sounds again after a few minutes
- Phone finder
- Chronometric precision: Smartphone Link Seconds per month
- Airplane Mode (Offline Mode)
- Automatic calendar with date, day and month
- 12/24-hour format
What is VAT?
VAT is a TAX that is applied in all European Union (further EU) countries. When selling internationally there are different VAT rules depending on whether the subject is buying or selling goods or services within or outside the EU. These rules also apply to businesses selling online. WatchExclusive owned by I&M Montres Pvt. Ltd. belongs to this category of business.
VAT-free shopping (0% rate)
VAT does NOT apply for orders shipped to countries outside the European Union (EU) and to NON-EU member countries.
- WatchExclusive uses geolocation software that will determine the customers country's IP address and enable or disable tax-free shopping according to the terms mentioned above.
- If conditions are met, tax-free products prices will be automatically applied and shown. This will be indicated in the Shopping cart and Checkout as "Included Tax Value: 0.00." (see screenshot below).
- If a customer uses VPN services or software to hide the IP address, they must register a new account, with a billing address which fulfills the country requirements mentioned above. Tax-free prices will be displayed after successful registration.
Import duties and local taxes
- Orders shipped outside the EU may be subject to import duties and local taxes which are levied once the package reaches the destination country. Any additional charges for customs clearance must be borne by the customer.
- WatchExclusive will provide all necessary documents such as an invoice, customs export declaration, shipping documents and tracking number, to ensure a fast and successful customs clearance.
- Customs policies vary widely from country to country. Therefore, it is recommended for the customer to contact the local customs office for further information.
VAT-free shopping within the EU (B2B)
- VAT is applicable to all orders shipped within the European Union (EU) and will be charged at the rate of 20%.
- EU VAT registered companies may choose to remove the VAT by providing us with their VAT registration number at checkout. (This does not apply to Slovak VAT registered businesses where VAT must be charged.)
EU countries: Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden.