Forerunner 645 features a reliable five-button interface that lets you mark laps with a quick press. Feel free to take this watch outside in all kinds of weather. Not only is it safe for swimming and showering, its Garmin Chroma Display™ is easy to read — even in direct sunlight — and housed under chemically strengthened glass. When you want to change it up, swapping bands is fast and doesn’t require tools. And with up to 7 days of battery life in smartwatch mode and 14 hours in GPS mode, Forerunner 645 is the running partner that can keep up with you.
GPS Running Watch with Contactless Payments and Wrist-based Heart Rate
- Garmin Pay™ contactless payment solution¹ lets you make convenient payments with your watch, so you can leave your cash and cards at home
- Provides advanced running dynamics², including ground contact time balance, stride length, vertical ratio and more
- Uses wrist-based heart rate³ to offer performance monitoring features, including evaluating your current training status
- Connected features4 include smart notifications, automatic uploads to Garmin Connect™ and the ability for others to track your runs with the LiveTrack feature
- Customize with free watch faces, apps and more from our Connect IQ™ store
- Battery life5: up to 7 days in smartwatch mode; 14 hours in GPS mode
Paying Made Easy
Always on the run? Feel free to leave your phone and wallet behind. Forerunner 645 features Garmin Pay contactless payment solution¹, which lets you pay for purchases with your watch. Use it just about anywhere you can tap your card to pay. A bottle of water here, a bite to eat there — just pay, and keep on moving.
Tune up Your Training
We’re making it easier to get the data you need to improve your form. Let Forerunner 645 measure crucial running metrics that you can use to analyze your performance. Biomechanical measurements², such as cadence, stride length, ground contact time and balance, vertical oscillation and vertical ratio, are the key to understanding your form so you can bring your best on race day. These metrics are available with the addition of a compatible heart rate strap or the compact Running Dynamics Pod, which clips right onto your waistband. Also, take advantage of feature sets to help with cycling and even swim training. In the pool, Forerunner 645 will track your distance, pace, stroke count and more.
- Case diameter: 42,5 x 42,5 x 13,5 mm
- Weight: 41,8 g
- Water rating: 5 ATM / 50 m
- Display size: 30,4 mm (1.2")
- Display resolution: 240x240 px
- Battery life: up to 7 days, GPS module up to 14 days
- Memory/history: 200 hours of activity data
- Time/date, GPS time sync, Alarm, Timer, Stopwatch, Sunrise/sunset times
- GPS,GLONASS, Garmin Elevate™ wrist heart rate monitor, Barometric altimeter, Compass, Gyroscope, Accelerometer, Thermometer
- Connect IQ™ (downloadable watch faces, data fields, widgets and apps), Smart notifications, Text response/reject phone call with text (Android™ only), Calendar, Weather, Controls smartphone music, Find My Phone, Find My Watch, VIRB® Camera Remote, Smartphone compatibility: iPhone® and Android™, Compatible with Garmin Connect™ Mobile, Garmin Pay™
- And much more functions
- Men's, Ladies
- Bracelet / Strap
- Water Resistance
- 5 ATM (50m)
- Gorilla Glass
- Extra Features
- Alarm, Chronograph, Date
- Dial Color
What is VAT?
VAT is a TAX that is applied in all European Union (further EU) countries. When selling internationally there are different VAT rules depending on whether the subject is buying or selling goods or services within or outside the EU. These rules also apply to businesses selling online. WatchExclusive owned by I&M Montres Pvt. Ltd. belongs to this category of business.
VAT-free shopping (0% rate)
VAT does NOT apply for orders shipped to countries outside the European Union (EU) and to NON-EU member countries.
- WatchExclusive uses geolocation software that will determine the customers country's IP address and enable or disable tax-free shopping according to the terms mentioned above.
- If conditions are met, tax-free products prices will be automatically applied and shown. This will be indicated in the Shopping cart and Checkout as "Included Tax Value: 0.00." (see screenshot below).
- If a customer uses VPN services or software to hide the IP address, they must register a new account, with a billing address which fulfills the country requirements mentioned above. Tax-free prices will be displayed after successful registration.
Import duties and local taxes
- Orders shipped outside the EU may be subject to import duties and local taxes which are levied once the package reaches the destination country. Any additional charges for customs clearance must be borne by the customer.
- WatchExclusive will provide all necessary documents such as an invoice, customs export declaration, shipping documents and tracking number, to ensure a fast and successful customs clearance.
- Customs policies vary widely from country to country. Therefore, it is recommended for the customer to contact the local customs office for further information.
VAT-free shopping within the EU (B2B)
- VAT is applicable to all orders shipped within the European Union (EU) and will be charged at the rate of 20%.
- EU VAT registered companies may choose to remove the VAT by providing us with their VAT registration number at checkout. (This does not apply to Slovak VAT registered businesses where VAT must be charged.)
EU countries: Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, United Kingdom.