Lunokhod 2 was more advanced and the last of two unmanned lunar rovers landed on the Moon by the Soviet Union as part of the Lunokhod program on January 15, 1973.
Lunokhod 2 operated for about 4 months, covered 37 km of terrain, including hilly upland areas and rilles, and sent back 86 panoramic images and over 80,000 TV pictures. The 37 km journey remains the longest any robotic rover has ever been driven on another celestial body. Many mechanical tests of the surface, laser ranging measurements, and other experiments were completed during this time.
- Miyota 6S30 quartz movement with chronograph and date functions
- Stainless steel case
- Case diameter: 49 mm
- Case height: 17,5 mm
- An enhanced hardened 3.5 mm thick mineral K1 crystal
- Water resistant up to 30 ATM / 300 m
- An automatic helium release valve. It is integrated in the watch case spring-loaded one-way valve activated when the difference between the inner and the outside pressure reaches a critical level. This function is useful for commercial divers operating at great depths using diving bells with breathing gas mix inside
- Swiss-made tritium tubes mounted vertically of on the dial ring. Such position of tubes provides additionally advanced illumination of the time indication
- Custom leather and silicon straps interchangeable by just one screw driver
- An original construction heavy duty stainless steel buckle
- The whole watch set packed into an original VE waterproof and shock-resistant plastic box, which can be used during extreme activities to keep valuable possessions safe.
- Bracelet / Strap
- Leather, Rubber/Silicone/PU
- Water Resistance
- 30 ATM (300m)
- Extra Features
- Chronograph, Date
- Dial Color
What is VAT?
VAT is a TAX that is applied in all European Union (further EU) countries. When selling internationally there are different VAT rules depending on whether the subject is buying or selling goods or services within or outside the EU. These rules also apply to businesses selling online. WatchExclusive owned by I&M Montres Pvt. Ltd. belongs to this category of business.
VAT-free shopping (0% rate)
VAT does NOT apply for orders shipped to countries outside the European Union (EU) and to NON-EU member countries.
- WatchExclusive uses geolocation software that will determine the customers country's IP address and enable or disable tax-free shopping according to the terms mentioned above.
- If conditions are met, tax-free products prices will be automatically applied and shown. This will be indicated in the Shopping cart and Checkout as "Included Tax Value: 0.00." (see screenshot below).
- If a customer uses VPN services or software to hide the IP address, they must register a new account, with a billing address which fulfills the country requirements mentioned above. Tax-free prices will be displayed after successful registration.
Import duties and local taxes
- Orders shipped outside the EU may be subject to import duties and local taxes which are levied once the package reaches the destination country. Any additional charges for customs clearance must be borne by the customer.
- WatchExclusive will provide all necessary documents such as an invoice, customs export declaration, shipping documents and tracking number, to ensure a fast and successful customs clearance.
- Customs policies vary widely from country to country. Therefore, it is recommended for the customer to contact the local customs office for further information.
VAT-free shopping within the EU (B2B)
- VAT is applicable to all orders shipped within the European Union (EU) and will be charged at the rate of 20%.
- EU VAT registered companies may choose to remove the VAT by providing us with their VAT registration number at checkout. (This does not apply to Slovak VAT registered businesses where VAT must be charged.)
EU countries: Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, United Kingdom.