Vostok Europe watches with Tritium Ilumination can not be delivered to the US. If you are interessted in purchase Vostok Europe watches without tritium ilumination, please contact us here: firstname.lastname@example.org
Vostok-Europe 6S30/6204212 Lunokhod 2 Grand Chrono watch
Lunokhod 2 was more advanced and the last of two unmanned lunar rovers landed on the Moon by the Soviet Union as part of the Lunokhod program on January 15, 1973.
Lunokhod 2 operated for about 4 months, covered 37 km of terrain, including hilly upland areas and rilles, and sent back 86 panoramic images and over 80,000 TV pictures. The 37 km journey remains the longest any robotic rover has ever been driven on another celestial body. Many mechanical tests of the surface, laser ranging measurements, and other experiments were completed during this time.
- Miyota 6S30 quartz movement with chronograph and date functions
- Stainless steel case
- Case diameter: 49 mm
- Case height: 17,5 mm
- An enhanced hardened 3.5 mm thick mineral K1 crystal
- Water resistant up to 30 ATM / 300 m
- An automatic helium release valve. It is integrated in the watch case spring-loaded one-way valve activated when the difference between the inner and the outside pressure reaches a critical level. This function is useful for commercial divers operating at great depths using diving bells with breathing gas mix inside
- Swiss-made tritium tubes mounted vertically of on the dial ring. Such position of tubes provides additionally advanced illumination of the time indication
- Custom leather and silicon straps interchangeable by just one screw driver
- An original construction heavy duty stainless steel buckle
- The whole watch set packed into an original VE waterproof and shock-resistant plastic box, which can be used during extreme activities to keep valuable possessions safe.
- Bracelet / Strap
- Leather, Rubber/Silicone/PU
- Water Resistance
- 30 ATM (300m)
- Crystal / Glass
- Extra Features
- Chronograph, Date
- Dial Color