Oris Big Crown Propilot Coulson Limited Edition Watch 01 400 7784 8786-Set
Introducing the Coulson Limited Edition
It’s made in partnership with our friends at Coulson Aviation, the world’s leading aerial firefighting organisation. The watch got a carbon-fibre case made using an innovative 3D printing process never seen in watchmaking before, and a fiery gradient orange dial. Inside it is Oris’s game-changing Calibre 400 five-day automatic. Only 1,000 will be made.
- Multi-piece carbon fibre, titanium case, grey PVD plated
- Case size: 41 mm
- Sapphire glass, domed on both sides, anti-reflective coating inside
- Case back: Titanium, screwed, see-through sapphire glass, special engravings
- Water Resistance: 10 bar / 10 ATM / 100 M
- Movement: Automatic winding date developed by Oris developed by Oris, calibre Oris 400
- Functions: Centre hands for hours, minutes and seconds, date window, instantaneous date, date corrector, fine timing device and stop-second
- Power-Reserve: 120hrs
- Vibrations: 28’800 A/h, 4 Hz
- Jewels: 21
- Numerals and hands Superluminova BG W9 Grade A
- Black textile strap, Titanium, grey PVD plated folding clasp
- Limited to 1000 pieces, certificate
What is VAT?
VAT is a TAX that is applied in all European Union (further EU) countries. When selling internationally there are different VAT rules depending on whether the subject is buying or selling goods or services within or outside the EU. These rules also apply to businesses selling online. WatchExclusive owned by I&M Montres Pvt. Ltd. belongs to this category of business.
VAT-free shopping (0% rate)
VAT does NOT apply for orders shipped to countries outside the European Union (EU) and to NON-EU member countries.
- WatchExclusive uses geolocation software that will determine the customers country's IP address and enable or disable tax-free shopping according to the terms mentioned above.
- If conditions are met, tax-free products prices will be automatically applied and shown. This will be indicated in the Shopping cart and Checkout as "Included Tax Value: 0.00." (see screenshot below).
- If a customer uses VPN services or software to hide the IP address, they must register a new account, with a billing address which fulfills the country requirements mentioned above. Tax-free prices will be displayed after successful registration.
Import duties and local taxes
- Orders shipped outside the EU may be subject to import duties and local taxes which are levied once the package reaches the destination country. Any additional charges for customs clearance must be borne by the customer.
- WatchExclusive will provide all necessary documents such as an invoice, customs export declaration, shipping documents and tracking number, to ensure a fast and successful customs clearance.
- Customs policies vary widely from country to country. Therefore, it is recommended for the customer to contact the local customs office for further information.
VAT-free shopping within the EU (B2B)
- VAT is applicable to all orders shipped within the European Union (EU) and will be charged at the rate of 20%.
- EU VAT registered companies may choose to remove the VAT by providing us with their VAT registration number at checkout. (This does not apply to Slovak VAT registered businesses where VAT must be charged.)
EU countries: Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden.