Squale 2002 101 Atmos blasted grey professional diving watch
The Squale 2002 series watches is a classic diving watch with a distinctive hooded lug case-design that has its roots in the 1970`s when Squale first introduced the Squale 101 Atmos.
The unique construction of the glass with the double gasket for the 4mm thick sapphire crystal is one of the highlights of this professional diving watch. This construction was patented by Squale and is still in use today.
Another highlight is the unique Push-to-Release Bezel for save and easy operation in the dangerous conditions that go hand in hand with deep sea diving.
- Swiss made automatic movement ETA 2824, mechanic, self-winding
- Powerreserve apx. 42 Hours
- Case diameter: 44 mm
- Case height: 16 mm
- 316L Steel case High Gloss finish
- Screw-down Crown signed with "VON" logo
- Screw-down caseback
- Sapphire crystal
- Water Resistant: 100 ATM / 1000 m
- Superluminova applied on hands and markers
- Standard equipped with a classic looking Tropic strap, made of Isoprene. Sturdy, casual and very comfortable to wear. Optional is an easy to size Milanaise bracelet to complement the elegance of the watch
What is VAT?
VAT is a TAX that is applied in all European Union (further EU) countries. When selling internationally there are different VAT rules depending on whether the subject is buying or selling goods or services within or outside the EU. These rules also apply to businesses selling online. WatchExclusive owned by I&M Montres Pvt. Ltd. belongs to this category of business.
VAT-free shopping (0% rate)
VAT does NOT apply for orders shipped to countries outside the European Union (EU) and to NON-EU member countries.
- WatchExclusive uses geolocation software that will determine the customers country's IP address and enable or disable tax-free shopping according to the terms mentioned above.
- If conditions are met, tax-free products prices will be automatically applied and shown. This will be indicated in the Shopping cart and Checkout as "Included Tax Value: 0.00." (see screenshot below).
- If a customer uses VPN services or software to hide the IP address, they must register a new account, with a billing address which fulfills the country requirements mentioned above. Tax-free prices will be displayed after successful registration.
Import duties and local taxes
- Orders shipped outside the EU may be subject to import duties and local taxes which are levied once the package reaches the destination country. Any additional charges for customs clearance must be borne by the customer.
- WatchExclusive will provide all necessary documents such as an invoice, customs export declaration, shipping documents and tracking number, to ensure a fast and successful customs clearance.
- Customs policies vary widely from country to country. Therefore, it is recommended for the customer to contact the local customs office for further information.
VAT-free shopping within the EU (B2B)
- VAT is applicable to all orders shipped within the European Union (EU) and will be charged at the rate of 20%.
- EU VAT registered companies may choose to remove the VAT by providing us with their VAT registration number at checkout. (This does not apply to Slovak VAT registered businesses where VAT must be charged.)
EU countries: Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden.