Squale Squalematic 60ATM Brown professional diving watch
- Swiss made automatic movement ETA 2824, mechanic, self-winding
- Powerreserve 38 to 40 Hours
- Case diameter: 42 mm
- Bezel Diameter: 44mm
- Case height: 16 mm
- 316L Steel case polished finish
- Screw-down Crown signed with "VON" logo
- Screw-down caseback
- Sapphire crystal
- Water Resistant: 60 ATM / 600 m
- Superluminova applied on hands and markers
- Strap with signed buckle
The Squalematic 60 ATM has the typical Squale features like the unique and highly recognizable “von Buren” case-shape which features a signed screw-down crown at the 4 o´clock position, the crown is slightly recessed and well protected against unwanted impact. Due to the recessed crown and the elegant flowing design of the polished case the watch is exceptionally comfortable to wear. The hand-painted dial with the distinctly designed steel markers and the use of Superluminova provides excellent legibility in low-light situations. The smooth,coin-shaped 60 clicks uni-directional bezel with a enamel inlay, partners well with the orange minute hand providing crucial, at a glance, information on remaining or elapsed dive-time. The enamel bezel inlay features steel markers which are hand set in the enamel and painted with Superluminova to provide perfect legibility.
The scratch-resistant domed double convex sapphire crystal is enhanced with anti-reflective treatment on both sides and protects this timepiece up to 600 meters below sea-level or 60 atmosphere of pressure.
What is VAT?
VAT is a TAX that is applied in all European Union (further EU) countries. When selling internationally there are different VAT rules depending on whether the subject is buying or selling goods or services within or outside the EU. These rules also apply to businesses selling online. WatchExclusive owned by I&M Montres Pvt. Ltd. belongs to this category of business.
VAT-free shopping (0% rate)
VAT does NOT apply for orders shipped to countries outside the European Union (EU) and to NON-EU member countries.
- WatchExclusive uses geolocation software that will determine the customers country's IP address and enable or disable tax-free shopping according to the terms mentioned above.
- If conditions are met, tax-free products prices will be automatically applied and shown. This will be indicated in the Shopping cart and Checkout as "Included Tax Value: 0.00." (see screenshot below).
- If a customer uses VPN services or software to hide the IP address, they must register a new account, with a billing address which fulfills the country requirements mentioned above. Tax-free prices will be displayed after successful registration.
Import duties and local taxes
- Orders shipped outside the EU may be subject to import duties and local taxes which are levied once the package reaches the destination country. Any additional charges for customs clearance must be borne by the customer.
- WatchExclusive will provide all necessary documents such as an invoice, customs export declaration, shipping documents and tracking number, to ensure a fast and successful customs clearance.
- Customs policies vary widely from country to country. Therefore, it is recommended for the customer to contact the local customs office for further information.
VAT-free shopping within the EU (B2B)
- VAT is applicable to all orders shipped within the European Union (EU) and will be charged at the rate of 20%.
- EU VAT registered companies may choose to remove the VAT by providing us with their VAT registration number at checkout. (This does not apply to Slovak VAT registered businesses where VAT must be charged.)
EU countries: Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden.