Vostok-Europe Undiné VK64/515A524 ladies watch
Legends about Undines – water nymphs, spirits of water – came from Baltic and German-Scandinavian mythology. The word “Undinė” descents from ancient Lithuanian (Indo-European) word Unduo (water). Undines live in forest pools and waterfalls, appear as beautiful young women with long hair, singing and dancing under the moon and calling out to young men by name, luring to the water and seduce them…
Undinė watches from VE – completely new watch line created for active modern ladies and suitable as for every day wearing as for different extreme sports – up to 200 meters diving.
- VK64 quartz movement with chronograp (up to 60 minutes) and instant reset function from Seiko Instruments Inc.
- Stainless steel case, 39 mm diameter, 13.5 mm thickness
- 200M / 20 atm of water resistance
- Unidirectional rotating bezel with diver’s scale
- Every Undinė watch comes with silicon and two different leather straps
- Special spring bars installed to the straps allow to replace straps just by fingers – without any tools
- Whole watch set is packed to VE Gift box especially designed for the Undine watch line