- FC-286 quartz movement
- Functions: Hours, minutes
- Polished stainless steel case
- Case size: 36 mm
- Sapphire crystal
- Dial set with 8 diamonds
- Water Resistance: 5 bar / 5 ATM / 50 M
- Leather strap + extra rubber strap
The Smartwatch Vitality has a wide variety of cool and smart features !
- Always on-time: the time and date automatically synchronises with your smartphone’s information to which the watch is connected.
- Worldtimer / Second time zone
- Activity tracking: number of steps, calories burned, distance covered.
- Get-active alerts: physical activity reminder after a certain period of inactivity.
- Dynamic coach: personalised guidance to help you stay in shape, based on the activity tracker, sleep tracker and the goals that have been defined via the app.
- Sleep monitoring: sleep cycle analysis: deep sleep, light sleep and time spent awake.
- Smart sleep alarms: alarm based on sleep cycle analysis, to wake the user at the optimal time.
- Call notification
- Message notification
- Messages review: after selecting the apps you want to receive notifications from, you will be able to view the last 5 messages received (chronologically) on your watch dial. Apps may include: Mail, Messages, Facebook, Twitter, WhatsApp, Instagram, Snapchat, LinkedIn, WeChat, Viber, Uber, KakaoTalk, Pinterest and Spotify.
- Heart rate monitoring: the Smartwatch Vitality is equipped with a new-generation sensor, developed by experts in the field; Philips. Thanks to the integration of the optical heart rate measurement, the pulse can be taken from the wrist roughly every minute for greater accuracy. This new built-in sensor also provides information on physical activity and training performance. It can be active day and night!
- Heart rate notifications: should your heart rate drop too low or climb too high during your busy day, a vibration and a visual alert will be emitted by the watch, which can be turned into an alarm if the problem persists.
- Workout: measures your pulse when exercising. Once the function is activated, the heart rate is measured every 10 seconds. Statistics from the training session can then be viewed in detail via the app.
- Chronograph: can now be activated and stopped simply by pressing on the watch glass. While training, the digital dial display will automatically switch to the minutes and seconds countdown timer. To ensure that this countdown remains easy to read even in strong light (common outdoors), the minute hand will also show the passing of the seconds.
- Weather: the maximum and minimum local temperatures are displayed instantly on the dial.
- Breathing exercise: offers a series of breathing exercises to reduce stress and regulate your breathing.
- Rechargeable battery: your Smartwatch Vitality is rechargeable and lasts up to 7 days for the ladies’ models and 11 days for the men’s models, depending on the usage.
What is VAT?
VAT is a TAX that is applied in all European Union (further EU) countries. When selling internationally there are different VAT rules depending on whether the subject is buying or selling goods or services within or outside the EU. These rules also apply to businesses selling online. WatchExclusive owned by I&M Montres Pvt. Ltd. belongs to this category of business.
VAT-free shopping (0% rate)
VAT does NOT apply for orders shipped to countries outside the European Union (EU) and to NON-EU member countries.
- WatchExclusive uses geolocation software that will determine the customers country's IP address and enable or disable tax-free shopping according to the terms mentioned above.
- If conditions are met, tax-free products prices will be automatically applied and shown. This will be indicated in the Shopping cart and Checkout as "Included Tax Value: 0.00." (see screenshot below).
- If a customer uses VPN services or software to hide the IP address, they must register a new account, with a billing address which fulfills the country requirements mentioned above. Tax-free prices will be displayed after successful registration.
Import duties and local taxes
- Orders shipped outside the EU may be subject to import duties and local taxes which are levied once the package reaches the destination country. Any additional charges for customs clearance must be borne by the customer.
- WatchExclusive will provide all necessary documents such as an invoice, customs export declaration, shipping documents and tracking number, to ensure a fast and successful customs clearance.
- Customs policies vary widely from country to country. Therefore, it is recommended for the customer to contact the local customs office for further information.
VAT-free shopping within the EU (B2B)
- VAT is applicable to all orders shipped within the European Union (EU) and will be charged at the rate of 20%.
- EU VAT registered companies may choose to remove the VAT by providing us with their VAT registration number at checkout. (This does not apply to Slovak VAT registered businesses where VAT must be charged.)
EU countries: Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden.