- Multi-piece stainless steel case
- Case size: 44.70 mm, 1.760 inches
- Sapphire glass, domed on both sides, anti-reflective coating inside
- Case back: Stainless steel, screwed, see-through mineral glass
- Water Resistance: 10 bar / 10 ATM / 100 M
- Movement: Automatic winding worldtimer developed by Oris, Oris 690, base ETA 2836-2
- Functions: Simultaneous indication of 2 individual time-zones. Centre hands for hours and minutes (T1). Centre hour hand T1 with forward or backward setting device, hour by hour, commanded by two pushers or a rotating bezel. Subsidiary dial with hours and minutes (T2) at 3 h including day and night indicator. Subsidiary second at 9 h and date window. The date is synchronised with the centre hands T1. Automatic forward or backward rotation of date if hour hand of T1 is set forward or backward over midnight. Quick date setting device. Fine timing device and stop-second.
- Power-Reserve: 38 hrs
- Vibrations: 28’800 A/h, 4 Hz
- Jewels: 30
- Numerals and hands Superluminova BG W9 Grade A
- Multi-piece stainless steel metal bracelet, folding clasp
What is VAT?
VAT is a TAX that is applied in all European Union (further EU) countries. When selling internationally there are different VAT rules depending on whether the subject is buying or selling goods or services within or outside the EU. These rules also apply to businesses selling online. WatchExclusive owned by I&M Montres Pvt. Ltd. belongs to this category of business.
VAT-free shopping (0% rate)
VAT does NOT apply for orders shipped to countries outside the European Union (EU) and to NON-EU member countries.
- WatchExclusive uses geolocation software that will determine the customers country's IP address and enable or disable tax-free shopping according to the terms mentioned above.
- If conditions are met, tax-free products prices will be automatically applied and shown. This will be indicated in the Shopping cart and Checkout as "Included Tax Value: 0.00." (see screenshot below).
- If a customer uses VPN services or software to hide the IP address, they must register a new account, with a billing address which fulfills the country requirements mentioned above. Tax-free prices will be displayed after successful registration.
Import duties and local taxes
- Orders shipped outside the EU may be subject to import duties and local taxes which are levied once the package reaches the destination country. Any additional charges for customs clearance must be borne by the customer.
- WatchExclusive will provide all necessary documents such as an invoice, customs export declaration, shipping documents and tracking number, to ensure a fast and successful customs clearance.
- Customs policies vary widely from country to country. Therefore, it is recommended for the customer to contact the local customs office for further information.
VAT-free shopping within the EU (B2B)
- VAT is applicable to all orders shipped within the European Union (EU) and will be charged at the rate of 20%.
- EU VAT registered companies may choose to remove the VAT by providing us with their VAT registration number at checkout. (This does not apply to Slovak VAT registered businesses where VAT must be charged.)
EU countries: Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden.