Vostok-Europe NH35/575O285 Energia Rocket watch
- Seiko NH35 automatic movement
- Case diameter: 48 mm
- Case height: 16,5 mm
- Weight: 190 g
- Bronze case
- An enhanced hardened 3.5 mm thick mineral K1 crystal
- Exhibition case back
- Screw-in crown
- 18 Swiss-made tritium tubes: 13 pcs. in indexes-reflectors on the dial, 4pcs. on 3 hands and one in sapphire capsule in bezel
- Custom leather and silicon straps interchangeable by just one screw driver
- 1 leather strap and 1 silicon strap included in the package
- Whole watch set is packed to the original XL-size dry box
- Due to the heavy watch box, a handling fee of 10,- EUR will be charged to the shipping costs
* These watches are manufactured in genuine bronze. Bronze is a highly machinable copper alloy that ensures the highest quality standards of case construction in your new Vostok-Europe watch. As copper and tin are key components of this alloy's construction, the final composite metal is subject to oxidation. As such, after a few weeks of wear, these watches will develop a "patina." This patina can produce a variety of colors on the metal surface and, in so doing, make each bronze Vostok-Europe piece a unique item with distinct case colorization that will be the personal reflection of the wearer. However, should you prefer the absence of a patina on your watch, the case can be polished with any professional bronze polishing paste. We do not recommend doing so, but it is an option.
What is VAT?
VAT is a TAX that is applied in all European Union (further EU) countries. When selling internationally there are different VAT rules depending on whether the subject is buying or selling goods or services within or outside the EU. These rules also apply to businesses selling online. WatchExclusive owned by I&M Montres Pvt. Ltd. belongs to this category of business.
VAT-free shopping (0% rate)
VAT does NOT apply for orders shipped to countries outside the European Union (EU) and to NON-EU member countries.
- WatchExclusive uses geolocation software that will determine the customers country's IP address and enable or disable tax-free shopping according to the terms mentioned above.
- If conditions are met, tax-free products prices will be automatically applied and shown. This will be indicated in the Shopping cart and Checkout as "Included Tax Value: 0.00." (see screenshot below).
- If a customer uses VPN services or software to hide the IP address, they must register a new account, with a billing address which fulfills the country requirements mentioned above. Tax-free prices will be displayed after successful registration.
Import duties and local taxes
- Orders shipped outside the EU may be subject to import duties and local taxes which are levied once the package reaches the destination country. Any additional charges for customs clearance must be borne by the customer.
- WatchExclusive will provide all necessary documents such as an invoice, customs export declaration, shipping documents and tracking number, to ensure a fast and successful customs clearance.
- Customs policies vary widely from country to country. Therefore, it is recommended for the customer to contact the local customs office for further information.
VAT-free shopping within the EU (B2B)
- VAT is applicable to all orders shipped within the European Union (EU) and will be charged at the rate of 20%.
- EU VAT registered companies may choose to remove the VAT by providing us with their VAT registration number at checkout. (This does not apply to Slovak VAT registered businesses where VAT must be charged.)
EU countries: Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden.