We collect the following information for your purchase:
When purchasing, we ask you for the necessary data to fit it. Therefore, the only mandatory data is the one without which we can not send you the purchase and your order, such as your name, e-mail address, delivery address, telephone number and the subject matter of your order. In our store, you do not enter any information that would directly relate to working with money on your accounts. All currently available forms of electronic banking (payment for goods over the Internet) are made directly on the bank's website, which only gives us information about the success or failure of the payment and your name or account number (to identify the payment and return it if necessary). In any case, we will not learn any further information such as your login or balance in your account. The only information we store in this context is related to the "remember" function of your card. However, this feature is also provided by the bank and it is only able to pair your card number with anonymized data under which your card has been remembered by our system.
Account details when creating an account
If you decide to create a user account with us, we also collect all data related to it. The only mandatory information is your name and e-mail address, which we use to communicate with you. However, you can freely decide to let us know more about you - give us your photo, birthday, phone number, save one or more delivery addresses. If you sign in with your Facebook social network account, Facebook will provide us with information such as your name or e-mail address. You can terminate sharing this data between us and Facebook at any time while managing your Facebook profile.
Data obtained when using our services
When you use our services, we also get information on how you use them. These are information about your interactions with our services, such as when you access our site, what you search for, when you create an account, and when you sign in to your account. We also receive data about the devices and computers you use to access our services, including IP addresses, browser settings, operating system information, or information about your mobile device, information from which you access the website, the pages you visit, and information from cookies and similar tools.
What we do with your data
Based on the data we receive from you, we are able to deliver our services in accordance with our Terms of Service. We use the information we collect when you make your order, or remind it if you did not complete the ordering with a binding order. We also need these data in our accounting and billing order. The information and information we received about you when providing our services and signing in to your account helps us to make sure that your account and the data you have at your disposal are up-to-date.
Communicate with you
We use your contact information to send us our orders related to order and service provision, or if we want to respond to your address, ask us what's happening with your order, you want to report us, a new delivery address, or request us another change of your data in your order or user account. We also process your contact details as well as your purchase data if you are claiming goods. If you have given us permission to do so, we will also send you e-mail commercial information about news and current offers that you might be interested in. You can easily manage these emails by using the "What Emails I Want to Receive" in the "My Account" section or cancel by clicking "Subscribe" from your inbox in the inbox.
Improvement, personalization of our services and marketing
We also use the data we store to improve and personalize our services as well as marketing. For example, we use the details of your purchase history and the products you have purchased to help us recommend other products that you might be interested in, and to display content relevant to you on our site. Information about visits and movements on our site and its individual sections and displayed products is also used for advertising and marketing purposes, on our and other websites. We also use this information for analytical purposes to understand how people use our website and to make it more intuitive and user-friendly.
1. Feature of the contract - when ordering the goods and establishing a user account
2. Consent - especially in connection with sending commercial communications about news and current offers or other forms of marketing. Every given consent is voluntary and you can revoke it at any time, but this does not affect the legality of processing prior to its removal.
3. Fulfillment of our legal obligations - when keeping data about you and your order in our accounts or when making data available to state and other bodies that supervise our activities or which resolve disputes or enforcement.
4. Our legitimate interest - in improving and personalizing our services, some marketing activities, or in relation to security and protection of rights, as we mentioned above. In these cases, we always carefully consider whether processing will not constitute an inappropriate interference with your rights. If you would like to know more about this review, please write to firstname.lastname@example.org
From this we process your personal data, you have multiple rights. If you exercise any of the rights listed below, we will inform you about your request within 30 days of delivery to us. In justified cases, we may extend the time limit to 60 days, which we will inform you about.
How to Apply Your Rights
To use your rights, please send us an email or a written request to our contact details listed in the "contact us" section. Please state your name, surname, e-mail address or permanent address in your application. If you do not provide this information, your request will not be met. We require this information to verify your identity and not provide your personal information to an unauthorized person.
Right of access to data
You have the right to receive confirmation from us about personal data being processed and if we process your personal data, we will provide you with information about what data we process about you, the purpose for which your personal information was provided, transferred to a third country and how long we will keep your personal information.
Right to repair
If you believe that our company is processing incorrectly personal information about you, you can use this right directly in your account settings in the "My Account" section or ask us to correct it. It is up to us to process correct personal data about you, so you will certainly use this right whenever you move, for example, or change to any of your personal information that is important to your relationship with us.
Right of wiping (right to forfeit)
You have the right to delete your personal data we process about you if the following conditions are met and no statutory exceptions apply:
1. the data are no longer needed for the purposes for which they were obtained
2. You withdraw consent to the processing of your personal data and there is no other legal basis for processing it
3. Refuse, based on your particular situation, the processing of your personal data processed on a legitimate interest and do not outweigh legitimate reasons for processing or refuse processing for direct marketing
4. personal data was processed illegally.
If your personal information has been published and you exercise our right of deletion, we will also delete such personal information. At the same time, we will inform the other recipients of your personal information that you have exercised the right to delete and should therefore delete all references to your personal data if technically possible with regard to available technology and the cost of implementing these measures.
If you cancel your account, we will delete the data that is possible and cancel your account within 3 days.
Right to restrict processing
You also have the right to request a temporary limitation of processing in the following cases:
1. If you believe that we are processing incorrect personal data about you, until the correctness of this personal data is verified
2. processing your personal is illegal and you decide not to erase personal data to demand a limitation of their processing
3. We no longer need personal data for processing purposes, but these are necessary for your own purposes to demonstrate, enforce or defend your legal rights
4. In the event that your processing of your personal data is avoided, pending validation or legitimate reasons for processing your personal data will prevail over your legitimate interests
Right to data portability
You have the right to obtain personally identifiable information we process about you on the basis of consent and / or contract and process it by automated means in a structured, commonly used and machine readable format. You may also transfer this data to another person, so if technically possible, we will transfer your personal data directly to your chosen operator to your request.
The right to object
You have the right to object, for reasons related to your particular situation, to the processing of your personal data which is performed on our legitimate interest, including the right to object to profiling based on our legitimate interest. You also have the right to object to the processing of your personal data when processed for direct marketing purposes.
*translated by Google Translate